Expert Rate Analysis
Energy rates change with the market. Our experts analyze rates daily and offer you the best options for your business.
We provide services to commercial and industrial clients in major deregulated markets across the US.
Regardless of your company size, we provide the best one-on-one personalized service for all your energy needs.
Deregulation laws open competition and now give businesses across the country a choice in choosing an energy provider.
TruEnergy is a nationwide, privately held energy brokerage that has helped tens of thousands of businesses reduce their energy rates and eliminate excess expenses.
TruEnergy has partnered with the country's largest and most reputable suppliers to offer our clients the most choices at the lowest possible rates.
TruEnergy negotiates rates directly through leading energy providers, forcing them to compete for your business. We proudly serve an array of commercial and industrial energy users.
Download our brochure, and learn more about TruEnergy, our expert energy brokers, and the professional services we offer.
TruEnergy works nationwide with companies of all sizes including small businesses, large commercial and industrial corporations, chains, cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
Contact us now, and find out how TruEnergy can provide you with superior service while still offering the most competitive rates available.
Energy Market News
- PSEG Warns Shutting Down Nuclear Units Could Drive Up Power Prices 1 May, 2017
- Power outages crop up in area after heavy winds 1 May, 2017
- National Grid rate hike would add $22 a month to bills 29 April, 2017
- Rick Perry: Trump Might Seize States’ Renewable Energy Goals 29 April, 2017
- Com-Ed Appeals to Lawmakers for Energy Regulation Overhaul 25 October, 2016
- Solar Expert Says California Could Reach 70 Percent Renewable Power by 2030 25 October, 2016
- Report: Ohio residential electricity users paying more for less 20 October, 2016