Our Account Team:
With TruEnergy serving as a broker for your business, you can rest assured that you will receive the most knowledgable market advice and, ultimately, the lowest available rates. TruEnergy is always looking to hire hard working, personable sales agents, and we have positions available all across the country.
What's In it For You:
We provide all our staff with custom-built technology as well as extensive, ongoing training to ensure our agents can provide the best market knowledge to all our customers.
- Competitive Pay: commission structures that will put the most money in your pocket
- Convenient Locations: outside sales positions that let you work from home regardless of where in the country you are
- Flexible Scheduling: full- and part-time positions to accommodate any schedule--work as few or as many hours as you want
- Unparalleled Administration and Sales Support: focus on what you do best--selling! Let us do the rest
- Custom Technology: software to manage your accouts with ease
- Unrivaled Training: initial training to get you 'up and running' as quickly as possible + ongoing training to give you expert market knowledge
How to Get Started:
Contact us at email@example.com and we will set you up with an account on TruEnergy's Training Site. From there, you can begin the New Agent Training course in the Training Portal. This course consists of 13 modules which outline the basics of the energy market, TruEnergy's sales process, and an introduction to our custom software. Work at your own pace. Complete them in a day or a month--it's your call!
Once you have successfully completed all modules, one of our experienced Account Managers will work with you to get you set up with everything you need to be off to a successful start and to guide you as you get going. TruEnergy will provide you with an email address and a phone extension--plus access to all our software and online resources. The rest is up to you and your sales skills.
Please be advised that TruEnergy uses a standard No-Compete/Non-Disclosure agreement with all our employees to secure our many investments and assets. The No-Compete clause applies only to the energy market and will not prevent you from pursuing employment in any other field or market.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to give us a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org