Deregulation laws open competition and now give businesses across the country a choice in choosing an energy provider.
TruEnergy is a nationwide, privately held energy brokerage that has helped tens of thousands of businesses reduce their energy rates and eliminate excess expenses.
TruEnergy has partnered with the country's largest and most reputable suppliers to offer our clients the most choices at the lowest possible rates.
TruEnergy negotiates rates directly through leading energy providers, forcing them to compete for your business. We proudly serve an array of commercial and industrial energy users.
Download our brochure, and learn more about TruEnergy, our expert energy brokers, and the professional services we offer.
TruEnergy works nationwide with companies of all sizes including small businesses, large commercial and industrial corporations, chains, cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
Contact us now, and find out how TruEnergy can provide you with superior service while still offering the most competitive rates available.
Energy Market News
- 5 Signs of Texas’ Clean Energy Momentum in 2015 24 November, 2015
- PSE&G customers to pay less for heat this winter 23 November, 2015
- Hunt’s Oncor takeover plan threatened 22 November, 2015
- Ameren Illinois customers should see lower heating bills 21 November, 2015
- National Grid Seeks to Increase Rate for Electricity Service 10 November, 2015
- National Grid filing for electric rate increase 9 November, 2015
- Oncor sale raises warning signs for millions of Texas utility ratepayers 6 November, 2015