Deregulation laws open competition and now give businesses across the country a choice in choosing an energy provider.
TruEnergy is a nationwide, privately held energy brokerage that has helped tens of thousands of businesses reduce their energy rates and eliminate excess expenses.
TruEnergy has partnered with the country's largest and most reputable suppliers to offer our clients the most choices at the lowest possible rates.
TruEnergy negotiates rates directly through leading energy providers, forcing them to compete for your business. We proudly serve an array of commercial and industrial energy users.
Download our brochure, and learn more about TruEnergy, our expert energy brokers, and the professional services we offer.
TruEnergy works nationwide with companies of all sizes including small businesses, large commercial and industrial corporations, chains, cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
Contact us now, and find out how TruEnergy can provide you with superior service while still offering the most competitive rates available.
Energy Market News
- Texas looks into price spike at Hunt-owned Sharyland Utilities 1 September, 2015
- Massive Bankruptcy Tests Texas Utility Regulators 29 August, 2015
- Texas Legislative Wrap-Up: A Summary of Electricity-Related Bills Passed by the 84th Legislature 28 August, 2015
- Massachusetts electric utilities prepare to issue refunds to customers hit by bill recalculation 27 August, 2015
- Governor of Maine Implores Legislature to Help Trim Power Prices 27 August, 2015
- Hunt Consolidated Takes the Lead in the Bidding for Oncor, Energy Future Holding’s (EFH) Transmission and Distribution Utility 26 August, 2015
- PJM auction sees power prices soar under new reliability rules 26 August, 2015