Deregulation laws open competition and now give businesses across the country a choice in choosing an energy provider.
TruEnergy is a nationwide, privately held energy brokerage that has helped tens of thousands of businesses reduce their energy rates and eliminate excess expenses.
TruEnergy has partnered with the country's largest and most reputable suppliers to offer our clients the most choices at the lowest possible rates.
TruEnergy negotiates rates directly through leading energy providers, forcing them to compete for your business. We proudly serve an array of commercial and industrial energy users.
Download our brochure, and learn more about TruEnergy, our expert energy brokers, and the professional services we offer.
TruEnergy works nationwide with companies of all sizes including small businesses, large commercial and industrial corporations, chains, cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
Contact us now, and find out how TruEnergy can provide you with superior service while still offering the most competitive rates available.
Energy Market News
- Electric Capacity Markets Are Failing the Northeast 15 April, 2016
- Will recent energy rulings favor customers, or utilities? 10 April, 2016
- Ohio Rate Plan Stabilizing, Says FirstEnergy 6 April, 2016
- Ameren Illinois says electric rates will decrease 6 April, 2016
- National Grid Electricity Rates To Plummet This Spring 5 April, 2016
- California’s Growing Imported Electricity Problem 4 April, 2016
- State panel approves FirstEnergy’s request; company says electric bills will decrease 1 April, 2016