Deregulation laws open competition and now give businesses across the country a choice in choosing an energy provider.
TruEnergy is a nationwide, privately held energy brokerage that has helped tens of thousands of businesses reduce their energy rates and eliminate excess expenses.
TruEnergy has partnered with the country's largest and most reputable suppliers to offer our clients the most choices at the lowest possible rates.
TruEnergy negotiates rates directly through leading energy providers, forcing them to compete for your business. We proudly serve an array of commercial and industrial energy users.
Download our brochure, and learn more about TruEnergy, our expert energy brokers, and the professional services we offer.
TruEnergy works nationwide with companies of all sizes including small businesses, large commercial and industrial corporations, chains, cities, governmental agencies, and schools.
Contact us now, and find out how TruEnergy can provide you with superior service while still offering the most competitive rates available.
Energy Market News
- See which Texas-based energy cos. made the Inc. 5000 list 24 August, 2016
- AEP CEO fighting to restructure the state’s energy market because it’s ‘the right thing for Ohio’ 5 August, 2016
- Changes Coming to the Electric Supply Market in Massachusetts 2 August, 2016
- Florida-based NextEra agrees to $18.4 billion deal to buy Texas electricity giant Oncor 29 July, 2016
- California heat extends Flex Alert through today as electricity supplies tighten 29 July, 2016
- Homeowners with solar panels affect your power bill. Maine’s debating whether that’s fair 28 July, 2016
- NYC electricity prices spike 1,000% 27 July, 2016